A complete workshop management solution installed on a tablet.
Digital Workshop is a module associated with After Sales Assistant that allows you to manage everything related to the workshop: workflow, signatures, hourly loads, reports, etc.
The strengths of Digital Workshop
Complete control of workshop management
Planning the workload
Communication with the customer via the After Sales Assistant
Main features of Digital Workshop
• Reception and delivery of the vehicle.
• Planning the work: by individual or by work groups.
• Automatic clocking in and out.
• Graphical view of the current workload, by workshop or by facility.
Safety at the highest level
• All information contained in the application is protected by an SSL security certificate.
• The production infrastructure is hosted in two different external data centres.
• Up Time guaranteed by contract (SLA).
• Imaweb complies with the ISO 27001 standard for information security management.
• Integration with manufacturers’ systems (ask us).
• Integration with price lists for spare parts.
• Interface with database with labour costs and flat rates.
• Integration with the After Sales Assistant for the customer relationship.
• Immediate access to online reports relating to automotive workshop management and productivity.
• Monitoring processes and alerts.
• Profile-based notifications.
The benefits of Digital Workshop
Saves time and money
It manages all vehicle-repair processes. This saves time and improve the perception and the efficiency of the after-sales management of dealers.
Suitable for single or multi-brand workshops
Customization of the module and its features, as either a single-brand or a multi-brand workshop.