The Dealer Management System (DMS) specialised in Volkswagen and Toyota networks in France.
DMS is the software designed to manage the various activities of an Automotive Dealership Group: sales of new and used vehicles, workshop, spare parts (i.e. the warehouse).
The strengths of Eris Motors DMS
Optimized Cost of Ownership
The benefits of Eris Motors DMS
A simple and reliable DMS
Eris Motors is the fruit of ongoing dialogue with users; the result is a software that perfectly matches what users do (i.e., their professions) and how they do it (i.e., the associated processes): NC/UC Sales, Workshop, Warehouse.
Eris Motors works with a reduced perimeter of Brands and countries; this facilitates robustness and maintenance.
Eris Motors has an integrated accounting package in order to achieve perfect consistency between accounting movements, invoices and entries. This accounting can be interfaced with other financial applications if necessary.
User-driven updates each month
Every month we deliver an update for Eris Motors featuring improvements and new features requested by users.
Likewise, any changes in regulations and new products available from manufacturers are quickly delivered.
Brands using Eris Motors in France
The Eris Motors DMS is used by the networks of the Volkswagen Group: Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen utility vehicles, as well as by Toyota, Hyundai, Kia.
Caractéristiques de Eris Motors DMS
NV & UV Features:
• Buying and selling of New Vehicles (New & Test Drive).
• Buying and selling of Used Vehicles.
• Vehicle Qualification.
• Centralized inventory management with inventory count and intra-group movements.
• Pushing info about vehicles to classified advertisers.
After Sales Features:
Workshop Management with:
• Repair order, costs (parts and labour), scheduling, billing, logging work hours.
Spare parts warehouse with:
• Purchase & sales of parts, centralized inventory management with inventory and intra-group movements, WAP valuation.
• Integrated Accounting.
• Interface with Workshop Management System (WMS).